Wednesday, August 13, 2008
More False Labor
Still no baby! It's about 4 am on Wednesday, so we're technically into our 5th day overdue. I usually fall asleep around 10 pm and sleep hard until about 3 am, and then toss and turn. Since I couldn't sleep, I decided to give those of you who faithfully check our blog the news: that there's nothing new. I've been walking like crazy and had pretty strong contractions yesterday, coming every five minutes. With my previous experience of false labor, I waited until I'd had them regularly for about 5 hours before going in. Unfortunately, I still hadn't made any progress. So we came home. I'm still having contractions, but have to wait for them to get worse before going back in. It's very frustrating! So we are going to continue to play the waiting game and hopefully watch Michael Phelps win more gold medals in the process!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you're updating frequently! I'm thinking of you pretty much constantly and can't wait to hear the news that your tiny precious offspring has arrived! :) (I bet you're excited too!) Praying for you!
Post a Comment