Sunday, August 23, 2009

Memorable Moments

A few memorable moments from this past week...
*Kaia had the biggest dirty diaper while we were out running errands (which she never does), and I had no wipes or diapers (which I always have). Luckily we were at Target so I had to buy new wipes and diapers and then have the person at the customer service desk watch my cart while I went and changed her.

*Kaia learned how to give "high-fives," so she's been giving them to everyone, including her dolly.

*We were in the grocery store and Kaia got so excited going down the cereal aisle. She started bouncing up and down and waving her hands. I couldn't figure out what she was so excited about until she started to say "roar." Then I realized she saw Tony the Tiger on the Frosted Flakes box. She continued to roar like a tiger down the next 2 aisles. This was so funny because I always do animal sounds with her and she has a book with a tiger in it, but we don't do a tiger sound very often. But somehow she really picked up on that sound.

No comments: