Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lots of updates!

For those of you who didn't get my e-mail, we have had lots of changes in the last couple weeks!! I have started a new job at the Capitol, which means our family has moved! I found out I got the job less than 2 weeks ago, which meant we had to hustle to find a new place to live. We were successful in finding a townhouse that we love and we moved in on Sunday. I started work yesterday. We're still in an uproar, but are excited for all our new changes. I will post pictures when I have time! Kaia's doing great...she's slept pretty well in her new room the last few days and is loving exploring her new house. She's already checked out the park and been on some walks around our neighborhood and is loving it so far! Josh is staying with her right now and is doing some work from home and she'll be transitioning to daycare in a few weeks. It's a huge change for all of us, but I know she'll love it and it'll be much easier for her than for me. But I'm excited about my new job opportunity and I know everything will be great! Thanks for keeping our family in your thoughts and prayers through this busy and exciting time!

No comments: