Kaia and I were snowed in on Wednesday when we received 15 inches of snow! It was miserable outside, but we had a great day playing and cuddling indoors. It was a good day to get my mound of laundry done! Josh made it safely to Bloomfield Monday night and got home slowly but safely late yesterday afternoon. We had snow drifts in our driveway that were up to my shoulders and I was thankful that our homeowners association plowed our driveway for us. Although I was unhappy that they did it at 4 a.m. Thursday morning.

Kaia's face says it all. This picture was actually from Tuesday morning before the huge snowfall, but she looked about as happy as I felt about going out in the cold. Doesn't she like such a big girl?!

The little walkway between the snow drift and our garage. This part was shoulder-height. I was thankful for this little walkway and the tiny patch of grass in the middle of the drift for the dogs. I would've taken a picture of them in the snow to compare how small they are and how high the snow was, but Sampson and Berkeley wanted no part of the cold snow. They quickly ran outside and ran right back to the door to come in from the cold! (And I did too!)

Our poor little pumpkins out in the snow. I guess it's about time for them to go now that it's Christmas season!!
No comments:
Post a Comment