Friday, December 9, 2011

Our Christmas Announcement

We're excited to announce that we're expecting again!! Baby Swaim is due to make his/her debut in the midde of May!! Kaia is beyond excited...every day she gives baby a kiss good-morning and good-night!! This pregnancy has been going really well...I was really sick and fatigue hit me really hard this time around, but I was thankful for the symptoms because it meant things were going as they should!! I'm even more thankful that we're past that now. I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow. Every check-up has gone really well and we're excited for our upcoming ultrasound!! We're planning on finding out this time, and Kaia changes her mind every day whether she thinks we're having a boy or girl...but she says she'll be happy either way! =) And so will we. So check back after Christmas for our news!!

2 comments:

Lianna said...

Whoooooop!!! Yaaaaay! I couldn't be more excited for you guys! :)

SH said...

what a cute picture! congrats swaim family.