Josh is all done with his test! He had his last day yesterday. It was hard, but he got through it! Thank you all so much for all your thoughts and prayers! We celebrated today by going out to eat and going to see The Dark Knight. It was a great movie-we definitely recommend it!
I've been feeling pretty well. It's definitely feeling like August weather now-must mean the fair is around the corner! I went to the doctor yesterday and am dilated to 3! Whether that means Baby comes sooner or later we still don't know! Hopefully sooner. For so long we were praying he or she didn't come during Josh's test, but now that it's over we just want to meet our little one! And I have a feeling we might have to wait a little while. Oh well- we know it's the Lord's timing! We'll keep you updated!!
No comments:
Post a Comment