- "How's the Baby?" -random guy in the hallway at work.
- "I like your belly!" -random girl in the hallway at work.
- "Her belly really sticks out, doesn't it?" - another random girl at work to my friend Rachel as she walks past Rachel's desk.
- "I have 2 kids of my own. You must be 7 1/2 - 8 months along." -stranger (guy) at Wal-Mart when I was 6 months pregnant.
- "I have to share something with you a good friend of mine told me. He's a pediatrician. He says that all kids are insane. And they'll make you insane while you're raising them." -older gentleman who decided to approach Josh and I while we were eating at a restaurant.
- "You look like you're having twins." -several strangers at work.
- "You look like you're going to pop!" -random girl in the cafeteria at work, and a stranger in the Wireless store.
- "Turn around so I can see how wide you are."-cashier at a store who wanted to guess whether I'm having a boy or girl.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Interesting Quotes
Since we're into week 35 now, I thought I'd share some interesting things complete strangers have said to me throughout my pregnancy. When I first found out I was pregnant I always heard people will say the strangest things to you that they'd never say if you weren't pregnant. Now I've found out that it's true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment