Monday, June 8, 2009

Sleepless Nights

We've had a few sleepless nights around our house lately. We'd already been low on sleep with Kaia teething the past few weeks. She has 3 new teeth by the way! But then she got a terrible cold on Friday. She was up all night with a fever of 103, so Josh and I of course were up also. Saturday night wasn't much better. Then both Josh and I got the cold, so that's made it doubly worse. We've been taking turns staying up with her, but then neither of us can breathe and feel miserable, so we barely sleep when we finally get a chance! Last night she was doing better and I actually got her to sleep in her bed. But then about 10:30 we had a severe thunderstorm and that woke her up. So I was up with her until 3 and she finally stayed asleep. On top of that we had some major hail, which knocked out a window on our back porch and also damaged our vehicles. So I am definitely ready for some better days ahead! And maybe some sleep tonight!

No comments: