Monday, August 20, 2012
Gigantic Update!
Holy cow! This has been a huge month and a huge week for our family!! We've been keeping super busy and had an awesome celebration week last week!! It started on the 11th with Josh and my 10 year dating anniversary!! On the 12th we had Kaia's birthday party, and on the 13th she turned the BIG 4!! On the 17th Josh and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary and on the 19th I turned the BIG 2-7!! Today Kaia went to her first day of preschool. So we've had LOTS of celebrating to do! I'm exhausted! We started out the month by celebrating the wedding of Justin (Josh's older brother) and Colbi. So check out what we've been up to and make sure to click "older posts" at the bottom, because all the updates couldn't fit on one page!! Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE all the new updates :) You are all so cute! We have that adorable onsie from Kinley's 3 month pic! They just grow so fast!
Post a Comment