It's Kaia Mae's 1/2 Birthday today! Our little girl is 18 months old! She brings so much joy to our lives and it's hard to believe how quickly the time flies. We had a great day and were able to see my Aunt Christie and Uncle Matt and my cousins Kraig and Kyle today. They came to visit Kyle, who's in law school, so they met up with us at the mall! It was great to see them, since we don't get to see them enough and Kaia loved the Valentine and yummy cookies Aunt Christie brought her! I included a couple pictures from that & a few others that I took this week.

Checking out her valentine!

Daddy and Kaia with the Liskes.

Playing guitar with Daddy

Mandy has been super generous to let us use her girls' clothes, and Kaia was excited to go through the latest bag of 24 mos/2T clothes! She had a blast pulling them all out and making a pile, saying "dress" and "pants" as she went along. She loves clothes! Thanks Mandy!

Kaia and her best friend "Berk". She loves Sampson ("Mampas") too, but he doesn't rank quite as high as Berkeley.

With Mama

With Uncle Justin!
1 comment:
It was great seeing you guys!! So glad we could catch up. Kaia has grown so much. I'm glad she liked the Valentine and cookies. We love to visit Des Moines and Jordan Creek Mall is my favorite. I'll let you know when we are up there again, It was a great weekend. :)
Post a Comment